Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Room 1 skipping

Whipp!!! The rope hit my legs ’’ouch’’ I screamed.  64, 65, 66, 67, 68 the time’s up, this is my record. Vinnie screamed “you beat me by 36 skips”

“Yes I did” I cried! 


Room 1 have been skipping for cross country. Skipping helps you get better at running, it makes you fasters as your building your arm and leg muscles. 


I really want to get 1st place in cross country this year.  Arthur is the fastest in year 4. Arthur, Moss, Archie, Roy and I are the top five fastest boy runners in year 4. 


I did not no how to skip now i can get up to 75 skips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about