Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Tairawhiti Environment Center(TEC)

 Did you know that our rubbish is trucked out of town? 

Rm4 & Rm1 went to the ta

tirawhiti environment center (TEC).  


Harry, Arthur, Kirsty and I ate this sour lemon stuff while we were doing composting.  It looked like a leff

It was so sour. I loved it because it reminded me of sour worm lollies. 

 

After we went into this room with lots of rubbish we watched a video of the coast. It was not cool because there was a lot of rubbish. Water flooded the old dump and rubbish went into the ocean. This will get into the fish bodies. I don't want to eat fish if it is in their stomach. 

 

The bus picked us up late because it was piking up Te Wharau.I really enjoyed my day at the environment center because we got to learn new stuff. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about